The worldwide hit gameshow 5 Gold Rings launched in the UK with a brand-new series and was the best launch ever in both market share all and market share commercial. The launch episode was watched by 2.6 million viewers, almost 3 million at its peak and was #1 in market share commercial target (16-34).
The first episode was a celebrity special, in which comedian Jimmy Carr took on presenter and mathematician Rachel Riley, playing alongside members of the public to help them win a cash prize. This year viewers who played along at home could tweet their picture and get the chance to see it back on TV during the show. The show trended #5 on Twitter for a long time with hundreds of hugely positive tweets and heartwarming family photos.
- Global Agency announces new sales for rom-com series ‘Daydreamer’ 10.9k views | posted on October 27, 2020
- BBC Studios announces deal with Discovery Inc. for ‘Top Gear’ catalogue in Japan 74 views | posted on October 26, 2020
- CNN International Commercial appoints Rob Bradley and Cathy Ibal to lead ‘Audience First’ strategy 58 views | posted on October 29, 2020
- ITV Studios presents its exciting content slate at its inaugural Fall Festival 44 views | posted on October 26, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020