The worldwide hit gameshow 5 Gold Rings launched in the UK with a brand-new series and was the best launch ever in both market share all and market share commercial. The launch episode was watched by 2.6 million viewers, almost 3 million at its peak and was #1 in market share commercial target (16-34).
The first episode was a celebrity special, in which comedian Jimmy Carr took on presenter and mathematician Rachel Riley, playing alongside members of the public to help them win a cash prize. This year viewers who played along at home could tweet their picture and get the chance to see it back on TV during the show. The show trended #5 on Twitter for a long time with hundreds of hugely positive tweets and heartwarming family photos.
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 105 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 79 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 65 views | posted on August 6, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 51 views | posted on August 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020