Nickelodeon continues to expand its events business in the region, bringing the brand’s iconic SlimeFest to the Philippines. The slime-filled, multiplatform music and entertainment event for kids and families will be the first-ever SlimeFest in Asia. The event will take place at Manila’s Mall of Asia Concert Grounds on September 28.
SlimeFest has seen success around the globe as a multiplatform music and entertainment event since its overseas inception in 2012 in Australia. Nearly 162,000 people have attended Nickelodeon SlimeFest events around the world to date, including sold-out shows in South Africa, Australia, Germany, Italy, UK and Spain. Also coming up is SlimeFest UK in October, with more international event dates to be announced later this year. The event in the Philippines will mark the seventh local adaptation.
- Firstlight Media teams with Google Cloud to deliver next-gen OTT 51 views | posted on January 21, 2021
- Saloon Media announces start of production on ‘Hotel Paranormal’ S2 and return of Dan Aykroyd as narrator 51 views | posted on January 25, 2021
- Rising Asia keeps the region prolific with diverse content 47 views | posted on January 22, 2021
- Here are seven new Korean titles from iQIYI to satisfy your K-Drama fix 47 views | posted on January 26, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020