Nickelodeon continues to expand its events business in the region, bringing the brand’s iconic SlimeFest to the Philippines. The slime-filled, multiplatform music and entertainment event for kids and families will be the first-ever SlimeFest in Asia. The event will take place at Manila’s Mall of Asia Concert Grounds on September 28.
SlimeFest has seen success around the globe as a multiplatform music and entertainment event since its overseas inception in 2012 in Australia. Nearly 162,000 people have attended Nickelodeon SlimeFest events around the world to date, including sold-out shows in South Africa, Australia, Germany, Italy, UK and Spain. Also coming up is SlimeFest UK in October, with more international event dates to be announced later this year. The event in the Philippines will mark the seventh local adaptation.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 93 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 54 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 45 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Nippon TV’s ‘Your Turn To Kill’ receives award at 2020 Seoul International Drama Awards 37 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020