Love Nature 4K, a Blue Ant Media channel dedicated to wildlife and nature, adds five different platforms across Asia in territories including Vietnam, Hong Kong and Indonesia.
In Vietnam, the channel has expanded its footprint with three carriage deals through a cooperation with the country’s biggest pay TV operator, Vietnam Cable Television Corporation (VTVcab). VTVcab 22 – Love Nature 4K will launch linear channels on 15 August on VTVcab and Viettel as part of its basic packages. At the beginning of August, VNPT Media will start offering Love Nature 4K branded block via its video-on-demand service, and VTVCab22 – Love Nature 4K linear channel on the 1st of September.
Love Nature 4K also launched on nowTV in Hong Kong through its SVOD service as part of its 4K video-on-demand offering at the beginning of July 2019.
In Indonesia, Love Nature 4K, is now available on streaming platform Vidio under its basic “Premier” package.
- New Smithsonian Channel series ‘Dogs With Extraordinary Jobs’ features dogs working to make the world a better place 95 views | posted on June 14, 2021
- DreamWorks launches its brand-new virtual world, Dream Heroes 95 views | posted on June 15, 2021
- Cignal TV, TV5, Smart, and PLDT join forces to deliver multi-platform world-class coverage of the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 90 views | posted on June 14, 2021
- NTV strikes deal with Walter Presents for ‘Murderous Fever’ 47 views | posted on June 14, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020