ITV Studios’ stable of global hit entertainment formats grows as the renowned Israeli format creator and distributor, Armoza Formats, joins the group.
Founded by Avi Armoza, one of Israel’s leading television developers and distributors, Armoza’s catalogue numbers over 100 formats. This includes the prime time singing show The Four, commissioned in over 15 territories and game show Still Standing, Israel’s most successful international non-scripted format with over 6,000 episodes globally, as well as prime time studio entertainment show I Can Do That! aired in over 25 countries.
The deal will see Armoza Formats become part of the Global Creative Network, headed up by Mike Beale, for ITV Studios. The team, based in Tel Aviv, will continue to develop and source new formats and also work with producers within the ITV Studios group on their projects in development. ITV Studios labels will exclusively produce all newly-developed Armoza formats in territories within which it has a presence.
- Firstlight Media teams with Google Cloud to deliver next-gen OTT 31 views | posted on January 21, 2021
- Short-format OTT platform Biiggbang Amusement launches as it aims to have the world’s largest content library 30 views | posted on January 19, 2021
- GoQuest Media locks in distribution deal with Telekom Srbija 28 views | posted on January 19, 2021
- A+E Networks® continues commitment to women in front of and behind the camera with ‘Women in Global Entertainment (WGE): Power Profile’ at virtual NATPE 2021 26 views | posted on January 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020