Insight TV produces series around Tomorrowland and world-renowned DJs
Insight TV, the world’s leading 4K UHD HDR broadcaster and producer of native UHD content, is going to create two music series with the world-famous music festival Tomorrowland as its backdrop. The stylish 4K HDR productions will focus on the crazy antics of the people who come back to this fairytale festival year after year, as well as the globally renowned DJs and musicians who make this one of the most exciting music events worldwide.
The main project is centered on world-renowned DJ duo ‘Vini Vici’ and the second production is a short-form series telling the stories of some of the most interesting people visiting Tomorrowland. Other productions may be developed working closely with brands and third parties.
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 46 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- AVIA closes the year on a high note with its biggest turnout yet for the Asia Video Summit 37 views | posted on November 25, 2020
- Stone Village, BlackBox Multimedia partner to Adapt Mary Shelley’s ‘Frankenstein’ 30 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- Bilibili announces 33 new Chinese anime titles at ‘Made By Bilibili 2020-2021’ 30 views | posted on November 24, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020