Insight TV announces new Global PR Manager
Insight TV, the world’s leading 4K UHD HDR broadcaster and producer of native UHD content, has announced Charlotte van Bochove as Global PR Manager, effective August 1st. In her new role, van Bochove will manage Insight TV’s daily communications activities, working closely with external agencies to promote the Insight TV brand and produce even more channel growth across new regions.
van Bochove has years of public relations and communications experience. Before joining Insight TV, she held the position of Communications Manager at VICE Benelux, where she was responsible for all communications for the three VICELAND channels in the Benelux region, in-house production company VICE Studios, and all B2B communications for VICE Benelux. Previous to this, she worked as the Strategy & PR Manager at Talpa Global, where she actively positioned the company as an influencer and forerunner in the industry.
Insight TV’s growth is bullish. In the past six months alone, the company has launched its edgy, unique programming in several new countries and regions including Greece, Cyprus and Canada. It has also launched new shows including its popular Power &… series of programs.
- The Q bolsters its original content offering; Announces first TV original ‘Crime Aur Kanoon’ 176 views | posted on July 20, 2021
- Astro launches its new Ultra Plug & Play Box 133 views | posted on July 23, 2021
- iQiyi reveals brand-new Chinese language drama slate 121 views | posted on July 21, 2021
- Asia’s e-sports broadcasters unlock an exciting world of gameplay 95 views | posted on July 20, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021