Insight TV announces new Global PR Manager
Insight TV, the world’s leading 4K UHD HDR broadcaster and producer of native UHD content, has announced Charlotte van Bochove as Global PR Manager, effective August 1st. In her new role, van Bochove will manage Insight TV’s daily communications activities, working closely with external agencies to promote the Insight TV brand and produce even more channel growth across new regions.
van Bochove has years of public relations and communications experience. Before joining Insight TV, she held the position of Communications Manager at VICE Benelux, where she was responsible for all communications for the three VICELAND channels in the Benelux region, in-house production company VICE Studios, and all B2B communications for VICE Benelux. Previous to this, she worked as the Strategy & PR Manager at Talpa Global, where she actively positioned the company as an influencer and forerunner in the industry.
Insight TV’s growth is bullish. In the past six months alone, the company has launched its edgy, unique programming in several new countries and regions including Greece, Cyprus and Canada. It has also launched new shows including its popular Power &… series of programs.
- A+E Global Content Sales releases summer catalogue featuring high profile first-run projects and returning hits 60 views | posted on July 3, 2020
- Universal Music Group announces strategic global partnership with Sugar, Italy’s leading independent label 58 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia 48 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- Zee5 Global rolls out a content-packed July with new movies, TV shows, and direct-to-digital movies 47 views | posted on July 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020