Warner Bros. Consumer Products (WBCP) and Scooby-Doo are inviting new and old pals to celebrate 50 years of mysteries, meddling, munchies and more as Scooby continues to befriend a whole new generation of curious-minded kids and evoke nostalgia with parents through the launch of the “50 Days of Scooby” celebration. The countdown kicks off on July 26 and will culminate on our beloved canine friend’s spooky birthday on Friday, September 13.
To celebrate the anniversary, Warner Bros. is giving fans 50 days of content, giveaways, product, downloadable activities and many more surprises. In addition, fans will be treated to classic and new releases including the latest Scooby-Doo series Scooby-Doo and Guess Who? which recently premiered on Boomerang, Scooby-Doo! Return to Zombie Island and Scooby-Doo, Where are You!: The Complete Series Limited Edition 50th Anniversary Mystery Mansion from Home Entertainment, and original digital content with the launch of the One Minute Mysteries series. New Scooby-Doo inspired products, from food and games to apps, will also be revealed during the 50 days; as well as various partnerships within global themed entertainment, local family restaurants, interactive activations and retail experiences.
- A+E Networks Korea’s first Korean drama series ‘Backstreet Rookie’ hits international popularity 9,062 views | posted on July 31, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 76 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Singapore, now streaming on Netflix on National Day 62 views | posted on July 29, 2020
- Raven Capital and Coconuts are teaming up for a slate of unscripted pilots from Asia 49 views | posted on July 31, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020