VIS and Amazon Prime Video to stream ANA across Latin America
Viacom International Studios (VIS) – Americas and Amazon announced a deal to bring upcoming series Ana to Prime Video in Latin America, which is a show created by and starring renowned Mexican actress Ana de la Reguera. The show is currently in pre-production and will soon film in Mexico. ANA will premiere on Comedy Central and be available to stream Amazon Prime Video in Latin America.
Produced by VIS Americas, ANA (10 eps. X 30 min) is a comedy series about a daughter of a Mexican beauty queen that tries to find fame and fortune as a Hollywood actor, while having to fight the passage of time and the weight of her mother’s unfulfilled dreams. The series uncovers how Ana has lived a life ruled by appearances as she searches for the iconic role that will finally allow her to flourish–but will she find herself in the process? Or, will she finally accept that she is much more like her mother than she cares to admit?
- Netflix original series ‘Better Than Us’ sets independent second season with Organic Media, Wudi Pictures for streaming in Greater China 80 views | posted on November 18, 2020
- Hearst Television Station utilises TVU Networks for daily remote broadcast 44 views | posted on November 18, 2020
- E1 Championship flags off with the region’s top sim-racers competing for a share of US$15,000 40 views | posted on November 19, 2020
- Quintus acquires factual titles for its VOD channels Free Documentary and Free Documentary Nature 39 views | posted on November 20, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020