The Voice Senior premiere reached 2.4 million viewer in Spain
Talpa’s The Voice Senior premiered well on Antena 3 in Spain, reaching a solid 2.4 million viewers and scoring a 16.5% average market share. The first episode got raving reviews in the Spanish press. Fórmula TV wrote “Viewers fall head over heels for The Voice Senior” and according to El Confidencial “Antena 3 nails it with The Voice Senior”.
The show, produced by Boomerang, portrays fascinating candidates with interesting life stories, who have so much to share besides their great talent. Four celebrity coaches will compete to pick their favorite seniors in the world-famous blind auditions. In the Knockouts, each coach will select their two best seniors to take to the finals. In the final episode, the winner will be crowned! Which senior turns out to have a voice of gold?
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 195 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 113 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 106 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 48 views | posted on August 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020