With the excitement growing for next summer’s Olympic Games Tokyo 2020, the Olympic Channel presents two shows, both titled One Year to Tokyo 2020 Live Special. The global digital platform will stream a 30-minute, live show in Japanese hosted by Olympian and two-time World Champion figure skater Miki Ando and followed by a second live show in English hosted by Olympic Channel news reporter Ashlee Tulloch.
The Olympic Channel’s exclusive One Year to Tokyo 2020 Live Special will include special guest appearances, interviews, cultural features and fan interaction. During the interactive live shows, viewers are invited to send comments, participate in online polls and suggest questions for the presenters to ask the featured guests by using #1YearToGo on social media.
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 108 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 85 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 53 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- On Viu in August: Latest releases include three K-drama series, award-winning Indonesian films 41 views | posted on August 11, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020