DocuBay, the premium international documentary VOD streaming service by IN10 Media, announces a significant collaboration with Foxxum, global leader in the development and operation of innovative Smart TV solutions. As part of the agreement, DocuBay will provide its library of premium content on Foxxum-enabled devices worldwide, comprising several major markets including Europe and the United Kingdom. DocuBay is expected to launch globally in the summer of 2019.
Through this collaboration, DocuBay continues on its global proposition through a clear and focused content positioning with universal appeal. Foxxum’s platform expertise offers viewers the best Smart TV user experience, and a customized user-friendly design. The extensive catalogue of documentaries will be deep linked, and video thumbnails will be made available to their millions of users across a wide range of devices. Users will have access to DocuBay’s exciting features, including thematic curated “Bays” such as Nature, Action, Travel, Culture, Science, and Sports, showcasing documentary features from over 80 countries, and counting.
- ‘The Rookie’ starring Nathan Fillion is coming to AXN Asia starting 23 February 108 views | posted on February 19, 2021
- Viu to showcase 11 new Korean dramas in February and March 90 views | posted on February 19, 2021
- Flame bids farewell to its founder John Caldon 59 views | posted on February 22, 2021
- U-NEXT enters licensing partnership with ViacomCBS for a selection of new series from SHOWTIME® to premiere in Japan 58 views | posted on February 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020