Cinelab London, the film laboratory providing the UK’s widest range of processing and digital restoration services has hired Cherri Arpino as Head of Production at their Slough-based film facility.
Arpino is highly experienced and well respected having spent nearly thirteen years working with global creative and technology content creators and distribution companies. Prior to joining Cinelab London, Arpino was Dailies Manager at CO 3 London for two years. Before this she held the title of head of dailies and senior rushes producer at Technicolor for ten years and was responsible for all content in the dailies process.
- iQiyi deepens international partnership with Dolby 84 views | posted on July 27, 2021
- 5 Asian romance dramas on iQiyi that will make you love ‘love’ again 55 views | posted on July 26, 2021
- The Q announces a lineup of new-age comedy series 53 views | posted on July 29, 2021
- ShemarooMe expands worldwide reach on connected televisions via partnership with ZEASN 51 views | posted on July 29, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021