UK Companies continue to dominate technology and innovation at ConnecTechAsia 2019
35 UK companies will demonstrate the best of British technology and innovation at this year’s ConnecTechAsia. Organised by Tradefair on behalf of techUK, the GREAT Britain and Northern Ireland Pavilion will welcome 14 new companies to the show and 16 eligible companies will receive a grant through the Tradeshow Access Programme (TAP), a Department for International Trade (DIT) supported programme that assists UK companies in attending certain overseas events.
ConnecTechAsia is Asia’s mega technology show, which encompasses three specialist shows; BroadcastAsia, CommunicAsia, and NXTAsia. There will be a UK Pavilion in all three shows. There is also a stimulating programme with recognised speakers and an assortment of activities establishing ConnecTechAsia as Asia’s future for technology.
The UK Pavilion at BroadcastAsia, which takes place at Suntec Singapore Convention and Exhibition Centre, will showcase the latest in IP Broadcasting, Live Production, Audio, Film, Cameras, Lenses, Tripods, UDR / HDR and OTT.
- Flame bids farewell to its founder John Caldon 67 views | posted on February 22, 2021
- U-NEXT enters licensing partnership with ViacomCBS for a selection of new series from SHOWTIME® to premiere in Japan 60 views | posted on February 22, 2021
- Disney+ officially starts streaming in Singapore on 23 February 59 views | posted on February 24, 2021
- ‘Tales of Arcadia: 3Below’ premieres on DreamWorks on 1 March 57 views | posted on February 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020