UK Companies continue to dominate technology and innovation at ConnecTechAsia 2019
35 UK companies will demonstrate the best of British technology and innovation at this year’s ConnecTechAsia. Organised by Tradefair on behalf of techUK, the GREAT Britain and Northern Ireland Pavilion will welcome 14 new companies to the show and 16 eligible companies will receive a grant through the Tradeshow Access Programme (TAP), a Department for International Trade (DIT) supported programme that assists UK companies in attending certain overseas events.
ConnecTechAsia is Asia’s mega technology show, which encompasses three specialist shows; BroadcastAsia, CommunicAsia, and NXTAsia. There will be a UK Pavilion in all three shows. There is also a stimulating programme with recognised speakers and an assortment of activities establishing ConnecTechAsia as Asia’s future for technology.
The UK Pavilion at BroadcastAsia, which takes place at Suntec Singapore Convention and Exhibition Centre, will showcase the latest in IP Broadcasting, Live Production, Audio, Film, Cameras, Lenses, Tripods, UDR / HDR and OTT.
- Australia’s Nine Network, Taiwan’s Chunghwa Telecom set to broadcast Sonar’s eSports sci-fi series – ‘Interface’ 305 views | posted on October 16, 2020
- Star Stable Entertainment partners with animation studio Ferly for short-form series adaptation of ‘Mistfall’ 64 views | posted on October 16, 2020
- Netflix picks up Philippine adaptation of ‘Descendants of the Sun’ aired on GMA Network 54 views | posted on October 19, 2020
- Celestial Tiger Entertainment announces its first original production on Thrill – ‘Model Family’ 50 views | posted on October 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020