Lamput, the hilarious animated chase comedy, has been picked up for a third season by Cartoon Network and will run internationally on the channel in Asia Pacific and Latin America, and on Boomerang in EMEA.
The series – produced by Vaibhav Studios based in Mumbai, India – started life as batches of micro-shorts of about 15 seconds as well as shorts of up to two minutes. The new season will comprise a mixture of 21×5’ and 21×2’ episodes, and will roll out from early 2020.
Lamput is the ultimate in non-dialogue, slapstick chase animation. Lamput is a gooey orange substance that escaped from a secret laboratory. Two scientists, Specs Doc and Skinny Doc, are trying their best to catch him. But always a master of disguise, he escapes from right under their noses.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 66 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 41 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 41 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 40 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020