The Late Late Show with James Corden returns to London
CBS’ Emmy Award-winning The Late Late Show with James Corden is returning to London, England to broadcast four special episodes from the historic Central Hall Westminster, Monday, June 17 – Thursday, June 20 (12:37 AM-1:37 AM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. The London broadcasts will feature Gillian Anderson, Millie Bobby Brown, Jessica Chastain, Michael Fassbender, Paul Giamatti, Tom Hanks, Chris Hemsworth, Lily James, James McAvoy, Ian McKellen, Simon Pegg, Sophie Turner, plus magic from David Blaine and music from Little Mix and Mumford & Sons. Additional guests will be announced closer to air.
During the London-based episodes, Corden will share highlights of his homeland with American viewers, and The Late Late Show’s signature musical and comedy segments will get a British makeover. This marks the third U.K. trip for The Late Late Show with James Corden.
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 108 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 86 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 53 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- On Viu in August: Latest releases include three K-drama series, award-winning Indonesian films 42 views | posted on August 11, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020