Dalet expands partnership with Maple Leaf Sports & Entertainment
Dalet, a leading provider of solutions and services for media organizations and content professionals, today announced that Maple Leafs Sports & Entertainment (MLSE) has expanded its Dalet installation to improve overall fan engagement and experience as well as tap into new markets that ultimately increase revenue. The state-of-the-art Dalet solution features advanced sports production and distribution for MLSE’s four professional sports teams: Toronto Maple Leafs (NHL), Toronto Raptors (NBA), Toronto FC (MLS) and Toronto Argonauts (CFL).
“Professional sports have always been a ‘now’ focused-type of entertainment and the digital era has brought in a whole new world when it comes to fan engagement,” comments Shannon Hosford, Chief Marketing Officer at MLSE.
“Our number one goal is to provide a unique media experience and deepen fan engagement before, during and after the game. Dalet allows us to focus on telling the timely stories that matter to fans right now – whether it’s creating snackable content from interviews, a look into the lives of players, or deconstructing a spectacular play moments after it happens. It also gives us the ability to reuse that content for a related story in the future; connecting the history of the organization to that ‘now’ moment, which deepens the passion our fans have for their favorite team.”
- A+E Global Content Sales releases summer catalogue featuring high profile first-run projects and returning hits 65 views | posted on July 3, 2020
- Universal Music Group announces strategic global partnership with Sugar, Italy’s leading independent label 61 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- Zee5 Global rolls out a content-packed July with new movies, TV shows, and direct-to-digital movies 52 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia 49 views | posted on July 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020