Endemol Shine Israel’s hit drama series sold to SBS Australia
Global content creator, producer and distributor Endemol Shine Group announced that hit Israeli drama Harem has sold to SBS in Australia.
Created and produced by Endemol Shine Israel for Reshet 13, Harem is inspired by cults in Israel and the world, this fictional tale tells the exhilarating story of a charismatic mystic healer who lives in Tel Aviv with 20 wives, who birthed him more than 40 children.
The series has been ordered for a second run which is currently in production with creators Anat Barzilai, Hadar Galron and Gadi Taub.
The deal was negotiated ahead of Series Mania by Endemol Shine International’s Sales Director Australia and New Zealand, Lyle Bettson-Barker.
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 177 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 111 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 101 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- ABP News lights up the weekends with a slew of fresh programming 41 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020