Endemol Shine Israel’s hit drama series sold to SBS Australia
Global content creator, producer and distributor Endemol Shine Group announced that hit Israeli drama Harem has sold to SBS in Australia.
Created and produced by Endemol Shine Israel for Reshet 13, Harem is inspired by cults in Israel and the world, this fictional tale tells the exhilarating story of a charismatic mystic healer who lives in Tel Aviv with 20 wives, who birthed him more than 40 children.
The series has been ordered for a second run which is currently in production with creators Anat Barzilai, Hadar Galron and Gadi Taub.
The deal was negotiated ahead of Series Mania by Endemol Shine International’s Sales Director Australia and New Zealand, Lyle Bettson-Barker.
- Astro launches its new Ultra Plug & Play Box 263 views | posted on July 23, 2021
- Voot Select brings the largest-ever direct-to-OTT Film Festival in India 84 views | posted on July 23, 2021
- iQiyi deepens international partnership with Dolby 77 views | posted on July 27, 2021
- GoQuest Media seals deal with India’s MX Player 71 views | posted on July 23, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021