Endemol Shine Group secures deal for Serbian and Croatian version of The Bridge
Global content creator, producer and distributor Endemol Shine Group announced that it has secured a deal for a 10 x 50’ Serbian/Croatian version of The Bridge to be produced by Adrenalin Serbia for RTL Croatia and RTS Serbia.
It marks the sixth local adaptation of the award-winning series, which has so far been remade in the U.S./Mexico, UK/France, Germany/Austria, Russia/Estonia and Malaysia/Singapore. Originally created by Filmlance International, part of Endemol Shine Group, in Sweden and Nimbus Film in Denmark The Bridge is a present-day crime thriller exploring the tensions between two neighbouring countries. The fifth and final series of the original aired in Sweden and Denmark last year, becoming the number one drama in Scandinavia.
The series begins when a dead body is found on the boarder connecting the two countries, forcing a detective from each territory to work together to catch a serial killer operating on both sides of the border. Filming is set to commence later this year with casting and TX to be announced in due course. Endemol Shine International will distribute outside of the commissioning territories.
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 40 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 40 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 39 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 36 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020