Endemol Shine Group enters first international branded content deal with Pantene
The deal marks the first international deal for the reality show which features people from all walks of life, who live in the same house undertaking tasks which test the full potential of their hair. It’s not a beauty contest, but instead empowers and challenges participants to express their essence and identity through their hair. Contestants share their stories and learn from the most respected experts, to take full advantage of the health and diversity of their hair.
Endemol Shine Brazil has aired two very successful series in partnership with Grey Brazil and sponsored by Pantene Brazil. The season ran as 4 episodes, along with exclusive digital content which enabled Pantene to reach the highest peak of Google searches in five years and topped the hair care category on YouTube in Brazil. The first season of the show gained over 40K subscribers from all over the country, over 2 billion impact, and accumulated more than 62 million views.
In Portugal, TV host Leonor Poeiras and fashion model Luís Borges will be the faces of the show, which will see contestants live together for four weeks and compete for the title of Pantene Hair Ambassador as well as a €10,000 prize. The candidates will face eliminatory tests before a trio of renowned jurors: actress/model Ana Sofía Martins, hairstylist Matt Dubet and fashion photographer Mário Príncipe. The competition will be aired on TVI for 4 episodes and will be extended with a strong multi-media campaign, with an array of different and exclusive content online, on Pantene’s website and across YouTube.
- Discovery, Inc. announces leadership changes in Asia Pacific 115 views | posted on August 3, 2021
- Disney’s ‘Jungle Cruise’ to stream on Disney+ with Premier Access from 30 July 71 views | posted on July 30, 2021
- Stay entertained with these new and exciting releases from Viu this August 63 views | posted on August 2, 2021
- Tata Sky Binge delivers aggregation across 11 streaming apps, powered by ThinkAnalytics 58 views | posted on July 30, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021