Endemol Shine Group appoints new Head of Digital Distribution & Monetisation
Global content creator, producer and distributor, Endemol Shine Group, announced the appointment of Kasia Jablonska as Head of Digital Distribution & Monetisation.
Kasia will join Endemol Shine in April, reporting into the Group Director of Commercial Operations, Yannick Ferrero. She will beresponsible for building on the success of Endemol Shine Group’s VOD, AVOD, SVOD, PPV and Electronic Sell-Through businesses, maximising the value of the Group’s content across these areas. Kasia will also lead the Group’s digital distribution strategy globally and in local markets, identifying emerging platforms and new opportunities for growth.
Kasia joins Endemol Shine Group from media strategy consultancy firm MK&K Consultants, which she founded in 2018. Previous positions include senior commercial and affiliate sales roles at Scripps Networks, A+E Networks and NBC Universal.
Endemol Shine Group’s digital content attracts significant global audiences, averaging over 3 billion monthly video views across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube alone.
- The Asia TV Forum & Market and ScreenSingapore officially opens its virtual doors on 1 December 97 views | posted on December 1, 2020
- Viddsee is empowering Asian storytellers through meaningful content 79 views | posted on December 2, 2020
- TechStorm makes landmark debut in Taiwan with Taiwan’s Portico Media and ONLINE MEDIA’s 4gTV 67 views | posted on December 3, 2020
- Astro presents compelling vernacular content for December 49 views | posted on December 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020