Endemol Shine Group appoints new Head of Digital Distribution & Monetisation
Global content creator, producer and distributor, Endemol Shine Group, announced the appointment of Kasia Jablonska as Head of Digital Distribution & Monetisation.
Kasia will join Endemol Shine in April, reporting into the Group Director of Commercial Operations, Yannick Ferrero. She will beresponsible for building on the success of Endemol Shine Group’s VOD, AVOD, SVOD, PPV and Electronic Sell-Through businesses, maximising the value of the Group’s content across these areas. Kasia will also lead the Group’s digital distribution strategy globally and in local markets, identifying emerging platforms and new opportunities for growth.
Kasia joins Endemol Shine Group from media strategy consultancy firm MK&K Consultants, which she founded in 2018. Previous positions include senior commercial and affiliate sales roles at Scripps Networks, A+E Networks and NBC Universal.
Endemol Shine Group’s digital content attracts significant global audiences, averaging over 3 billion monthly video views across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube alone.
- A+E Networks Korea’s first Korean drama series ‘Backstreet Rookie’ hits international popularity 9,467 views | posted on July 31, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 96 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 94 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 72 views | posted on August 4, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020