Pact announces new legal framework for UK-China co-productions
The leading UK producers trade association, announced a new legal framework, designed to protect the sharing of confidential ideas and intellectual property between UK and Chinese co production partners.
Fully compliant with both UK and Chinese law, the new framework is a new addition to a suite of legal and logistics documents featured in the UK-China Film & TV Toolkit, a resource developed along with the UK’s Intellectual Property Attaché to China based in the British Embassy in Beijing and the British Film Institute (BFI).
Announced on the eve of the 3rd annual UK China Creative Exchange programme, the new framework is designed to foster deeper collaboration between British and Chinese content producers and stimulate trade by protecting and promoting the co creation of ideas.
- True crime documentary series ‘The Night Caller’ pre-sales from Abacus Media Rights 42 views | posted on September 25, 2020
- Ekaterina Yakushenko joins newly revamped THEMA RUS 42 views | posted on September 25, 2020
- Reed Exhibitions announces leadership change at Reed MIDEM 34 views | posted on September 29, 2020
- GoQuest Media signs international distribution rights for ‘Rats’ 31 views | posted on September 25, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020