NENT Group and NBCUniversal extend exclusive content partnership
Nordic Entertainment Group (NENT Group) and NBCUniversal (NBCU) have extended their long-term exclusive content partnership in a multi-year deal. New films from NBCU will reach viewers in Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Finland first on NENT Group’s Viaplay streaming service and Viasat pay-TV channels, along with an extensive range of popular NBCU library titles. A broad selection of NBCU’s TV series will also be available on NENT Group’s free-TV channels.
The line-up of new and upcoming films includes action adventures such as Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom and Fast & Furious Presents: Hobbs & Shaw; dramas such as Fifty Shades Freed and Lady Bird; musicals like Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again; kids films including Paddington 2, How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World, Sing 2, Minions 2 and The Secret Life of Pets 2; and many more.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 93 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 54 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 45 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Nippon TV’s ‘Your Turn To Kill’ receives award at 2020 Seoul International Drama Awards 37 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020