Arthur And The Minimoys finds home on Disney Channel Russia
Disney Channel Russia has acquired Arthur and the Minimoys from Studio 100 Media | m4e and will launch the CGI-animated boys-action series in April.
The series (26 x 24’) is based on the fantasy novels for children and the successful Arthur movie trilogy created and directed by Luc Besson (The Fifth Element). It was co-produced by Besson’s Storia TV with Studio 100 Animation, Lagardère Group and Disney Channel Germany.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 92 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 52 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 45 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Nippon TV’s ‘Your Turn To Kill’ receives award at 2020 Seoul International Drama Awards 35 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020