A+E Networks’ Seven Year Switch launches in Italy and Finland
On the heels of ratings success around the globe for its hugely popular social experiment format, Seven Year Switch, A+E Networks is launching local versions in Italy and Finland.
Local productions of Seven Year Switch will premiere Monday, March 11, 2019 on Fox Life in Italy and Nelonen in Finland, joining Seven Network Australia, Antena 3 Spain, RTL4 Netherlands, C4 UK and LIFETIME U.S. who have all achieved success with the A+E Networks format.
- GoDaddy and AXN launch Philippine reality show to jump-start Filipino entrepreneurs 54 views | posted on August 13, 2020
- On Viu in August: Latest releases include three K-drama series, award-winning Indonesian films 50 views | posted on August 11, 2020
- Viddsee announces content partnership with Indonesia’s RCTI+ 41 views | posted on August 12, 2020
- Grabyo supports Mediacorp in providing multi-platform coverage of the Singapore General Election 2020 39 views | posted on August 11, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020