Thunderbird’s Atomic Cartoons Partners with Cyber Group Studios on Worldwide Licensing Deal for The Last Kids on Earth
Atomic Cartoons, the kids division of Thunderbird Entertainment Group Inc. announced that it has entered into a worldwide licensing agreement with Cyber Group Studios, the Paris and Los Angeles based animated production and distribution company, for its upcoming animated series The Last Kids on Earth. Currently in production, the premiere of the animated series is scheduled to appear on Netflix later this year.
Under the terms of the agreement, Cyber Group Studios becomes the sole and exclusive representative worldwide for merchandising, ancillary and second window TV rights for the series. The brand is scheduled to debut at Licensing Expo in June 2019 and the animated series will be debuted for TV sales at MIPJR/MIPCOM, the world’s leading kids entertainment industry event, in 2020.
- Tokyo Broadcasting System Television, Inc. licenses global streaming rights to ‘Ninja Warrior’, ‘Unbeatable Banzuk’ 238 views | posted on April 15, 2021
- Zee and Tokyo Broadcasting System Television, Inc. announce new co-production partnership 91 views | posted on April 12, 2021
- Anime titles from Medialink Group’s Ani-One library to start streaming on Mediacorp’s meWATCH platform 77 views | posted on April 12, 2021
- SynProNize and ATV take Turkish drama series ‘Hercai’ to Pakistan 49 views | posted on April 12, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020