Thailand’s first satellite operator, announced financial results for the full-year ended December 31, 2018.
The Company’s consolidated revenue from sales of goods and rendering of services for 2018 was Baht 6,008 million, a decrease of 10.2% from Baht 6,689 million for 2017—mainly due to the worldwide industry downtrend and price decline, as well as the churn of customers during 2017.
The Company reported a consolidated net profit of Baht 230 million, taking into account impairment, and improving on last year’s net loss of Baht 2,650 million due to the recognition of gain from sales of shares of CS Loxinfo Public Company Limited (CSL), a decrease in depreciation and amortization after the recognition of satellite assets impairment in 2017, and an improved cost management.
- Tokyo Broadcasting System Television, Inc. licenses global streaming rights to ‘Ninja Warrior’, ‘Unbeatable Banzuk’ 237 views | posted on April 15, 2021
- Zee and Tokyo Broadcasting System Television, Inc. announce new co-production partnership 91 views | posted on April 12, 2021
- Anime titles from Medialink Group’s Ani-One library to start streaming on Mediacorp’s meWATCH platform 77 views | posted on April 12, 2021
- SynProNize and ATV take Turkish drama series ‘Hercai’ to Pakistan 49 views | posted on April 12, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020