Short Format Content App Flix Snip Enters Pact With Rostelecom
Flix Snip has partnered with Russia’s national telecommunications operator Rostelecom to launch the premium, curated short form content service in the country, the announcement was made today by Flix Snip founder and CEO Sebastien Perioche.
Flix Snip features high quality, short format entertainment content, 20 minutes or less, in all genres, including drama, animation, children’s, family, comedy, science fiction and horror. Flix Snip on Rostelecom will feature 200 short form movies at launch with 20 new titles, films and series, to be added monthly. Curated from top distributors and filmmakers around the globe, content will be localized and dubbed in Russian language.
Flix Snip’s launch on Rostelecom is the first of several launches in the territory, with more partners to be announced soon.
- Tokyo Broadcasting System Television, Inc. licenses global streaming rights to ‘Ninja Warrior’, ‘Unbeatable Banzuk’ 225 views | posted on April 15, 2021
- Zee and Tokyo Broadcasting System Television, Inc. announce new co-production partnership 91 views | posted on April 12, 2021
- Anime titles from Medialink Group’s Ani-One library to start streaming on Mediacorp’s meWATCH platform 77 views | posted on April 12, 2021
- SynProNize and ATV take Turkish drama series ‘Hercai’ to Pakistan 49 views | posted on April 12, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020