Blue Ant International grows their kids’ catalogue with two new series
Blue Ant International brings six kid series to the Kidscreen Summit including two new series available for the first time ever – BBC’s groundbreaking Mimi On A Mission: Sex Ed and ZooMoo’s cheeky Kooki’s Crafty Show. A division of Blue Ant Media, Blue Ant International is a worldwide distributor of premium content.
Highlights from Blue Ant International’s catalogue available at Kidscreen include:
Mimi On A Mission: Sex Ed
(5 x 22’ HD; Peggy Pictures)
This groundbreaking teen series, fronted by YouTuber Mimi Missfit, follows seven British fifteen year olds on a fact finding mission to the land of sex education enlightenment – Holland.
Kooki’s Crafty Show
(26 x 11’ HD) (Beach House Kids) II Original Broadcaster: ZooMoo
Created for kids age 4-7, Kooki’s Crafty Show is a live-action kids series that empowers young children to unleash the wild side of their creativity through the magic of crafting. Hosted by a semi-suited, cheeky and playful red panda named Kooki, the series features two different animal-themed crafts per episode.
(10 x 11’ HD) (LoCo Motion Pictures & Broken Compass Films) II Original Broadcaster: CBC Kids
In this scripted children’s programme, three nerdy friends have to do what they’ve never done before – get in trouble so they can search the detention room for the hidden entrance to a secret laboratory.
- Global Agency announces new sales for rom-com series ‘Daydreamer’ 10k views | posted on October 27, 2020
- BBC Studios announces deal with Discovery Inc. for ‘Top Gear’ catalogue in Japan 67 views | posted on October 26, 2020
- Synamedia report: Knockout blow for sports piracy requires incentives and deterrents 40 views | posted on October 27, 2020
- CNN International Commercial appoints Rob Bradley and Cathy Ibal to lead ‘Audience First’ strategy 40 views | posted on October 29, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020