Toonz Media Group launches Gummibär And Friends: The Gummy Bear Show Season 2 on YouTube
Toonz Media Group, in partnership with Gummybear International launced 13th the second season of their successful animated series Gummibär And Friends: The Gummy Bear Show. Toonz Media Group’s new non-dialogue comedy Boo Bah B also just launched exclusively on YouTube and the YouTube Kids app on 30th November, strengthening the partnership with the platform.
The hugely successful Gummibär And Friends: The Gummy Bear Show premiered on YouTube on 24th June 2016 with immediate success. The Surprise Egg, the most watched episode of season one, has alone generated more than 36 million views. Overall, the first season has received over 330 million total views on the Gummybear International YouTube Network – the Gummibär centric MCN. With over 12.6 billion total views and over 9 million subscribers, Gummibär is the most viewed animated character on the internet.
- Astro launches its new Ultra Plug & Play Box 251 views | posted on July 23, 2021
- ABS-CBN News online and ‘TV Patrol’ expand global news coverage with TFC News overseas segments 80 views | posted on July 22, 2021
- Voot Select brings the largest-ever direct-to-OTT Film Festival in India 78 views | posted on July 23, 2021
- BBC World News relaunches flagship programme ‘Newsday’ 73 views | posted on July 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021