A+E Networks and Trifecta Entertainment & Media announce the broadcast syndication renewal of the hit HISTORY series, Pawn Stars. Highlighted by the Tribune Station Group’s and CBS’ WCBS/WLNY renewal of the Monday through Friday strip, the series will return for the 2019-20 season with 100 new additional episodes. Going into Year 3, Pawn Stars is one of the top rated off-cable strips cleared in over 85% of the country.
Pawn Stars continues to be one of HISTORY®’S top performers since its premiere in 2009. Filmed in Las Vegas, Pawn Stars chronicles the daily activities at The World Famous Gold & Silver Pawn Shop, a 24-hour family owned business that opened in 1989.
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 46 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- AVIA closes the year on a high note with its biggest turnout yet for the Asia Video Summit 37 views | posted on November 25, 2020
- Stone Village, BlackBox Multimedia partner to Adapt Mary Shelley’s ‘Frankenstein’ 30 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- Bilibili announces 33 new Chinese anime titles at ‘Made By Bilibili 2020-2021’ 30 views | posted on November 24, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020