A+E Networks and Trifecta Entertainment & Media announce the broadcast syndication renewal of the hit HISTORY series, Pawn Stars. Highlighted by the Tribune Station Group’s and CBS’ WCBS/WLNY renewal of the Monday through Friday strip, the series will return for the 2019-20 season with 100 new additional episodes. Going into Year 3, Pawn Stars is one of the top rated off-cable strips cleared in over 85% of the country.
Pawn Stars continues to be one of HISTORY®’S top performers since its premiere in 2009. Filmed in Las Vegas, Pawn Stars chronicles the daily activities at The World Famous Gold & Silver Pawn Shop, a 24-hour family owned business that opened in 1989.
- A+E Networks Korea’s first Korean drama series ‘Backstreet Rookie’ hits international popularity 9,467 views | posted on July 31, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 96 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 94 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 72 views | posted on August 4, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020