Inter Medya Announces Cooperation with Soho Formats
Soho Formats, a leading TV content distribution company based in Miami, announced that Inter Medya, one of the most successful international distribution companies, will be representing their hit formats Love Is Calling, Crime Folders, Intruders, Back Together, Fashion Wars, Say Yes And Golden Family Dinner. This marks the first partnership between the two companies.
Can Okan, Founder & CEO of Inter Medya, emphasized the importance of this collaboration and said, “We are pleased to partner with Soho Formats, a leader and pioneer in their sector. We aim to widen our range by adding these formats to our catalogue. We are confident that we will satisfy all our clients with our formats’ variety of genres that include factual, talk show, game show, comedy and lifestyle series.
- Hong Kong FILMART Online to open on 15 March 75 views | posted on March 3, 2021
- Lee Seung-gi makes K-drama comeback with ‘Mouse’ to be aired on tvN 30 views | posted on March 3, 2021
- Disney’s ‘Raya and the Last Dragon’ to stream on Disney+ with Premier Access from 5 March 28 views | posted on March 2, 2021
- ABP Network achieves threefold growth in digital 24 views | posted on March 4, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020