Gusto TV to Launch in Latin America on Olympusat’s OTT Service
Gusto Worldwide Media announced that Gusto TV will be launched as a live TV and on demand offering on Olympusat’s VEMOX OTT platform. VEMOX offers over 60 live channels of Spanish and English language content to viewers in Latin America and Hispanic audiences in the US. Gusto TV will roll out with over 60 hours of original HD programming.
Gusto TV has launched on multiple platforms in Canada, Singapore, US, and other European territories. This will be the first time Gusto TV will be available in Latin America. Corey Caplan, Senior Director of International Sales will be representing Gusto Worldwide Media at the upcoming NATPE in Miami, where he will be offering channel deals, content packages, and formats to international markets.
Gusto TV’s audience will soon have access to 9 series and 5 specials, including: Flour Power (13 x30’); Spencer’s BIG 30 (13×30’), The Urban Vegetarian (15×30’),
The Latin Kitchen (15×30’), Crate to Plate (4×30’), Fish the Dish (15×30’),
- AXN All-Stars reunites entertainment heavyweights in a heart-warming virtual collaborative performance 73 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- AVIA closes the year on a high note with its biggest turnout yet for the Asia Video Summit 57 views | posted on November 25, 2020
- iQIYI International expands global footprint with launch on Zeasn’s Whale Eco 54 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- Astro Media Solutions and Smiley ink exclusive media license partnership 47 views | posted on November 26, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020