Fremantle promotes executives in its International content team
Global distributor Fremantle announced the promotions of Angela Neillis to Senior Vice President, Non-scripted Content, and Rebecca Dundon to Vice President of Scripted Content. Both roles will report to Jens Richter, CEO, International, Fremantle.
Based in London, Neillis joined Fremantle in 2013 and has led the efforts in bolstering the distributor’s non-scripted slate. In her new role, Neillis will head the London and LA non-scripted content acquisitions teams and continue her work to drive Fremantle’s non-scripted acquisition strategy of developing, financing and securing content from Fremantle’s in-house production teams and world-class third-party producers. Over the years, Neillis has forged relationships with a list of impressive non-scripted talent including Jamie Oliver, Nigella Lawson & BBC Studios, Naked, True to Nature, Lightbox Entertainment, Atlantic Productions and Associated Producers.
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 100 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 79 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 62 views | posted on August 6, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 49 views | posted on August 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020