Five Original Gusto Worldwide Media Programs Nominated for the Taste Awards
Gusto Worldwide Media announced that five of its original food series have been nominated for Taste Awards in seven categories. Bonacini’s Italy, Watts on the Grill, Fresh Market Dinners, Spencer’s BIG 30, and Flour Power have been shortlisted in several general categories including Best Chef in a Series and Best Food Program. The Taste Awards also announced the Special Achievement Honorees, including Fresh Market Dinners which won Best Series Pilot.
In 2018, Gusto Worldwide Media was honoured to receive several prestigious Taste Awards, including: Best New Series for The Urban Vegetarian; Best International Program for The Latin Kitchen, and; Best Ethnic Lifestyle Film and Documentary (Black/Latino/Asian) for The Latin Kitchen.
Celebrating the year’s best in food, fashion, home, and lifestyle programs, The Taste Awards strive to recognize outstanding excellence on television, in film, in online video, and in apps, radio, podcasts, and photography. The winners will be announced in March at the 10th annual Taste Awards taking place in Los Angeles.
The nominees in each category are:
Best International Program
Fresh Market Dinners
Spencer’s BIG 30
Watts On The Grill
Best Food Program: Television
Watts on the Grill
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 40 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 40 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 39 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 37 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020