DHX Media appoints Lara Ilie as VP of rights strategy and Rachel Taylor as Commercial Director
DHX Media, a global children’s content and brands company, is pleased to announce the appointment of Lara Ilie to the position of Vice President of Rights Strategy, reporting to Anne Loi, Chief Commercial Officer. In this newly created position, Ms Ilie will develop and help implement integrated strategies to monetize the Company’s portfolio of intellectual property rights across business units and territories. Working with the senior management team, Ms Ilie will be responsible for formulating strategies to keep DHX Media at the forefront of market trends and grow revenue from the Company’s leading portfolio of kids and family brands. In addition, Ms Ilie will manage sales of DHX Media’s content library in Canada, Italy, Spain and Australia.
Based in DHX Media’s Toronto offices, Ms Ilie has worked for DHX Media since 2007 and was previously Senior Director of Sales, responsible for Iberia, Italy, Benelux, Nordics, Canada, Australia and New Zealand. Prior to DHX Media, she worked in sales and acquisitions for Romanian Television and Pro TV.
- Universal Music Group announces strategic global partnership with Sugar, Italy’s leading independent label 68 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- Zee5 Global rolls out a content-packed July with new movies, TV shows, and direct-to-digital movies 60 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- Olympic Channel documentary ‘Rulon’ about the extraordinary journey of an ordinary man to premiere 21 July 51 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia 50 views | posted on July 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020