DHX Media appoints Lara Ilie as VP of rights strategy and Rachel Taylor as Commercial Director
DHX Media, a global children’s content and brands company, is pleased to announce the appointment of Lara Ilie to the position of Vice President of Rights Strategy, reporting to Anne Loi, Chief Commercial Officer. In this newly created position, Ms Ilie will develop and help implement integrated strategies to monetize the Company’s portfolio of intellectual property rights across business units and territories. Working with the senior management team, Ms Ilie will be responsible for formulating strategies to keep DHX Media at the forefront of market trends and grow revenue from the Company’s leading portfolio of kids and family brands. In addition, Ms Ilie will manage sales of DHX Media’s content library in Canada, Italy, Spain and Australia.
Based in DHX Media’s Toronto offices, Ms Ilie has worked for DHX Media since 2007 and was previously Senior Director of Sales, responsible for Iberia, Italy, Benelux, Nordics, Canada, Australia and New Zealand. Prior to DHX Media, she worked in sales and acquisitions for Romanian Television and Pro TV.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 50 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- Tata Sky partners with Accedo to develop the user interface of its Smart Set-top box – Tata Sky Binge+ 42 views | posted on September 14, 2020
- Spackman Entertainment Group’s ‘#ALIVE’ number one on Netflix globally 39 views | posted on September 15, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 28 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020