Big Brother returns to the Philippines with outstanding ratings
Endemol Shine Group’s Big Brother has made a triumphant 8th season return in the Philippines. Produced by ABS-CBN Corporation, Pinoy Big Brother launched on 10th November and in its first two weeks on air, its two episodes per week day (afternoon and primetime) as well as it’s weekend primetime episodes have outperformed its competitors in all timeslots. The Pinoy Big Brother’s YouTube Channel has also just exceeded 1 million subscribers.
Along with these outstanding ratings, Pinoy Big Brother will also have an extended season run. Whilst this is the 8th season of Pinoy Big Brother, it is the 14th season overall with ABS-CBN adapting Regular, Celebrity and Teen versions. Big Brother is the longest running format franchise in the Philippines.
This year reality juggernaut Big Brother has aired 28 productions across 21 territories including the US, India, Brazil, Spain, Israel, Italy and many more.
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 53 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- AXN All-Stars reunites entertainment heavyweights in a heart-warming virtual collaborative performance 53 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- AVIA closes the year on a high note with its biggest turnout yet for the Asia Video Summit 43 views | posted on November 25, 2020
- iQIYI International expands global footprint with launch on Zeasn’s Whale Eco 41 views | posted on November 27, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020