Thai PBS grows substantial digital audience using social video
The Thai Public Broadcasting Service (Thai PBS), has increased its reach across social media exponentially in the past year by capitalizing on the growing digital video demand in Asia. Thai PBS has achieved over 730 million social video views in 2018 to date, an increase of over 100 million from 2017.
The broadcaster has partnered with Grabyo, the market-leading cloud-based video production platform and has been able to create and distribute real-time video clips and produce live streams delivered directly to an array of social, mobile and web-based platforms. It has been able to receive up to eight million views on a single clip.
- Australia’s Nine Network, Taiwan’s Chunghwa Telecom set to broadcast Sonar’s eSports sci-fi series – ‘Interface’ 305 views | posted on October 16, 2020
- Star Stable Entertainment partners with animation studio Ferly for short-form series adaptation of ‘Mistfall’ 64 views | posted on October 16, 2020
- Netflix picks up Philippine adaptation of ‘Descendants of the Sun’ aired on GMA Network 54 views | posted on October 19, 2020
- Celestial Tiger Entertainment announces its first original production on Thrill – ‘Model Family’ 50 views | posted on October 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020