GoQuest Digital Studios acquires new entertainment format
GoQuest Digital Studios, the independent end-to-end boutique content studio backed by GoQuest Media Ventures has acquired the entertainment format What Would Your Kid Do? for India.
The deal brokered with Twofour Rights sees GoQuest Digital Studios pick up the local rights to the award nominated factual format produced by the Twofour Group’s UK based Boomerang Productions.
What Would Your Kid Do? is the top ratings format which challenges parents to guess how their children will behave in a variety of situations, merging specialist factual child development psychology with an entertaining gameshow mechanic.
- A+E Networks Korea’s first Korean drama series ‘Backstreet Rookie’ hits international popularity 9,303 views | posted on July 31, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 94 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 87 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Singapore, now streaming on Netflix on National Day 84 views | posted on July 29, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020