Universal Pictures International launches new content on Woody Woodpecker Youtube Channels In December
New Woody Woodpecker content will be hitting three dedicated YouTube channels – in each of Brazilian Portuguese, Spanish and English. These upcoming adventures are the newest Woody Woodpecker episodes 46 years after the last classic cartoons were released, 16 years after the three modern Woody Woodpecker seasons and one year after the launch of the dedicated YouTube channels.
Woody Woodpecker is a long-beloved character from Walter Lantz Productions, whose adventures are popular across all demographics. That popularity led NBCUniversal’s Global Distribution team to launch a dedicated YouTube channel in Brazil, along with English and Spanish-language channels in 2017; the overwhelmingly positive response to the channels then sparked the idea to create new content.
The Woody Woodpecker YouTube channels are the destination for fans of the red-headed mischief-maker to watch his newest escapades, along with other favorite classic characters from Lantz including Winnie, Buzz Buzzard, Wally Walrus, Andy Panda, Chilly Willy, Splinter and Knothead – spread across 10 exciting, new episodes.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 93 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 54 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 45 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Nippon TV’s ‘Your Turn To Kill’ receives award at 2020 Seoul International Drama Awards 37 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020