‘Love Me’ is the next original series from Nordic Entertainment Group (NENT Group). Josephine Bornebusch (‘Welcome to Sweden’) writes, directs and stars in the six-part comedy drama, which will premiere across the Nordic region in autumn 2019 exclusively on NENT Group’s streaming service Viaplay.
Through a story of friendship, grief and romance spanning three generations of Stockholmers, ‘Love Me’ embraces one of humanity’s biggest questions in a way that’s sometimes touching, often comic and always irresistible.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 92 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 52 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 45 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Nippon TV’s ‘Your Turn To Kill’ receives award at 2020 Seoul International Drama Awards 35 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020