TVSquared opens Japan offices to support fast-growing customer region
EDINBURGH – TVSquared, industry professional for TV performance analytics and optimisation, has announced the opening of TVSquared Japan. The Tokyo-based offices will provide on-the-ground support for the world’s third-largest advertising market. TV ad spend is expected to reach more than $15 billion this year in Japan, and continue to increase through the 2020 Summer Olympics in Tokyo.
Localised for the Japanese market, TVSquared’s ADvantage platform measures the impact of TV spots and provides insights to maximise spend and optimise campaigns for bi-monthly and advanced, six-month buys. The platform offers multi-country, cross-brand analysis across the sales funnel by prefecture, network, channel, day, daypart, program, genre and creative, and provides buy recommendations based on individual KPIs.
Calum Smeaton, CEO and founder of TVSquared, said: “Japanese brands are looking at TV for performance versus simply being a vehicle for reach. In the last year, we’ve worked with dozens of Japanese advertisers to transform TV into a marketing channel that is measurable, optimisable, transparent and dynamic. While TV is unrivaled for brand awareness, it has also evolved into a major driver of direct response.”
TVSquared makes TV a performance-marketing channel. More than 700 brands, agencies and networks in 70 countries use TVSquared to get real-time, transparent views into TV campaign performance, make in-flight optimisations to maximise response and demonstrate ROI.
TVSquared aims to bring transparency to the TV-buying ecosystem in Japan. Brands and agencies understand the real-time performance of campaigns, and use those data-backed insights to identify the most effective TV buys for response. Networks harness TVSquared insights to realise the value of inventory, optimise pricing and give advertisers the confidence to increase spend.
- A+E Global Content Sales releases summer catalogue featuring high profile first-run projects and returning hits 65 views | posted on July 3, 2020
- Universal Music Group announces strategic global partnership with Sugar, Italy’s leading independent label 61 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- Zee5 Global rolls out a content-packed July with new movies, TV shows, and direct-to-digital movies 49 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia 49 views | posted on July 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020