Object Matrix to demonstrate hybrid cloud storage with MatrixStore and AWS Elemental
CARDIFF – Object Matrix has announced that it will demonstrate interoperability with offerings from Amazon Web Services (AWS) on its stand at IBC from 14 to 18 September. The demonstration features API integration between MatrixStore from Object Matrix and Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3) and Amazon Glacier.
It also features interoperability with AWS Elemental MediaConvert for cloud-based video workflows and AWS Elemental Server and AWS Elemental Delta for on-premises and hybrid video workflows.
Media companies are challenged with growing archives, complex workflows, and increasingly global teams. These integrations enable global collaboration, while keeping content easy to manage and discover.
API integration with Amazon S3 allows for object storage and integration with Amazon Glacier allows for long-term archiving. Interoperability with AWS Elemental MediaConvert allows for file-based transcoding in cloud-based media workflows, and interoperability with AWS Elemental Server allows for fast and reliable on-premises video processing. Further, interoperability with AWS Elemental Live with AWS Elemental Delta allow for delivery of non-linear TV services for on-premises and hybrid cloud media workflows.
MatrixStore is a media-focused private cloud object storage solution. It allows media companies to keep content secure and protected, while ensuring easy access and discoverability at all times. The hybrid cloud architecture from Object Matrix, paired with AWS, gives customers greater flexibility and scalability, as well as providing considerable operational and economic efficiencies.
Jonathan Morgan, CEO, Object Matrix, commented: “Continued close collaboration with AWS Elemental and Object Matrix is core to our strategy to enable customers to modernise their storage infrastructure and to enable hybrid and future-proofed storage workflows. We look forward to demonstrating products together at IBC.”
Object Matrix is an award winning UK based software company that pioneered Digital Content Governance (DCG), object storage and the modernisation of digital video workflows. Our media focused private and hybrid cloud solutions are tightly integrated into file based and IP workflows and bring economic and operational benefit to all of our customers. Our flagship product, MatrixStore, is used by the world’s largest organisations that create and distribute video content, including NBC, TV Globo, MSG-N, the BBC & BT.
Object Matrix will demonstrate the hybrid storage architecture at its booth (6.C28) at IBC from 14 to 18 September. Object Matrix and AWS Elemental will also co-host a drinks reception on the Object Matrix booth (6.C28) from 5pm on Friday 14 September.
- Abacus Media Rights secures international distribution rights for ‘The Masked Dancer UK’ 104 views | posted on May 17, 2021
- Differentiating the sports OTT experience 103 views | posted on May 14, 2021
- Asian independent short films now accessible worldwide with ZEASN and Viddsee team up 103 views | posted on May 17, 2021
- Social entertainment platform GazeTV breaks the tradition with blockchain, tokenized ecosystem for audiences and video creators 68 views | posted on May 17, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020