GoQuest Media’s “My Dance Crew” waltzes into Germany
MUMBAI – GoQuest Media Ventures, one of India’s most prominent independent distributors of global content, through its subsidiary GoQuest Formats has inked a deal with leading independent German production house Fandango Film TV Internet Produktions.
The deal sees Fandango acquire the dance format My Dance Crew (8×45’) for Germany and the German speaking territories of Belgium, Austria, Switzerland, Luxembourg and Liechtenstein.
My Dance Crew which aired on Norway’s largest commercial broadcaster TV 2, is an exciting concept series that gives eight of the country’s leading celebrities the chance to join their own dance crew. The professional dance crew will be essential in orchestrating each remarkable performance and be responsible for transforming the celebrities into full-fledged dance crew members. Over the course of eight weeks they will compete to perform the best possible dance routine live in the studio every week.
Commenting on the deal Vivek Lath, Founder & Managing Director of GoQuest Media Ventures said: “My Dance Crew is a unique format and we are delighted to be partnering with Fandango to offer young German audiences a dance show that is packed with energy and emotion. The dynamics that the celebrities bring as they pair up with their crews and learn to dance and be a part of a team ensures that viewers will be captivated by what we know will be striking performances not to be forgotten.”
Daniel von Rosenberg, Head of Development at Fandango Film TV Internet Produktions added: “We are convinced that My Dance Crew is a fresh and entertaining approach to the successful genre of celebrity dance shows.”
- Tokyo Broadcasting System Television, Inc. licenses global streaming rights to ‘Ninja Warrior’, ‘Unbeatable Banzuk’ 303 views | posted on April 15, 2021
- BBC Studios licenses the scripted format ‘Doctor Foster’ to ABS-CBN 41 views | posted on April 13, 2021
- Jiangsu Broadcasting Corp. brings China’s stories to the international stage 40 views | posted on April 17, 2021
- Barco partners with Ideal Systems to strengthen visualisation capabilities for broadcast in the region 35 views | posted on April 15, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020