dB Broadcast recognised in UK’s national excellence listing
CAMBRIDGESHIRE – UK leading system integrator dB Broadcast has been ranked at no. 19 in the annual The Sunday Times’ Hiscox Tech Track 100 listing, published in the Business section of the paper. This recognition heralds dB as one of the 100 top performing technology companies in the UK.
The 18th Tech Track 100 league table ranks Britain’s private technology, media and telecoms companies with the fastest growing sales. This is the second time that dB has been featured in the listing, having previously made it in 2013.
The Tech Track 100 is sponsored by Hiscox, Barclays, BDO, BGF and N+1 Singer, and compiled by Fast Track, the Oxford-based research and networking events firm.
“We are naturally delighted at this recognition in the prestigious Tech Track listing,” said David Bird, MD of dB Broadcast. “Our dedicated team works very hard on some extremely challenging projects, often high profile and under great time pressure. Recognition of our success is very satisfying.”
Steve McGerr, head of direct commercial at Hiscox Insurance, added: “Technology businesses in Cambridgeshire are thriving thanks to the fearlessness and determination of those that run them. We have great admiration for the talented entrepreneurs that make up the companies on this year’s Tech Track 100.”
The 18th annual Tech Track 100 awards will be formally presented in London in November.
dB Broadcast is the UK’s largest and most successful independent systems integrator, and is expert in solutions design, systems build and integration, migration and support for both traditional and new technology broadcast systems. Independent of hardware and software vendors, dB represents a centre of excellence for modern day delivery, fit for purpose broadcast systems. Consultancy and after-sales support are an increasing part of dB’s portfolio of services.
dB also designs and manufactures products for the broadcast industry including: Cardinal range of mains distribution units (MDUs), Hawkeye for switching and monitoring all types of broadcast signals, MERlin DVB-T2 and DVB-T monitoring receivers, Showman multi-standard analogue TV receiver/demodulator and bespoke products to a customer’s specific requirements. With purpose-built headquarters in Cambridgeshire, dB has approximately 20,000 square feet of space for prefabrication and test of customer systems.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 92 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 53 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 45 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Nippon TV’s ‘Your Turn To Kill’ receives award at 2020 Seoul International Drama Awards 36 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020