SINGAPORE – M1 has announced that it will see Mindy, a Chatbot launched nine months ago, supporting its customers with subscription of selected value-added services (VAS).
Mindy was first launched to assist M1 customers with queries on M1’s products and services, round-the-clock. After nine months into launch, she has expanded her knowledge and is now able to support transactions to subscribe and un-subscribe services such as Data Passport, Roaming Subscription, Pay-Per-Use Roaming and Data Roaming Cap. With Mindy, M1 customers can perform these transactions very quickly, anytime and anywhere. This service extension is first-of-its-kind in Singapore.
“Our continued efforts to better serve our digitally savvy customers have shown results. Mindy is now able to process transactions, besides assisting our customers with queries on our products and services. This will also see our customer service officers upskilled to perform higher value-added queries that require complex decision-making. Together with Mindy, we continue to strengthen our customer experience across all touch points to serve our customers even better,” said Mr Stamford Low, Director, Customer Service, M1.
Mindy is available on both the m1.com.sg website and My M1 App (for iOS and Android users).
M1 is Singapore’s vibrant and dynamic communications company, providing mobile and fixed services to over 2 million customers. Since the launch of commercial services in 1997, M1 has achieved many firsts, including the first operator to offer nationwide 4G service, as well as ultra high-speed fixed broadband, fixed voice and other services on the Next Generation Nationwide Broadband Network (NGNBN).
- AXN All-Stars reunites entertainment heavyweights in a heart-warming virtual collaborative performance 55 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- AVIA closes the year on a high note with its biggest turnout yet for the Asia Video Summit 47 views | posted on November 25, 2020
- iQIYI International expands global footprint with launch on Zeasn’s Whale Eco 42 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- Astro Media Solutions and Smiley ink exclusive media license partnership 38 views | posted on November 26, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020