SINGAPORE – M1 has announced that it will see Mindy, a Chatbot launched nine months ago, supporting its customers with subscription of selected value-added services (VAS).
Mindy was first launched to assist M1 customers with queries on M1’s products and services, round-the-clock. After nine months into launch, she has expanded her knowledge and is now able to support transactions to subscribe and un-subscribe services such as Data Passport, Roaming Subscription, Pay-Per-Use Roaming and Data Roaming Cap. With Mindy, M1 customers can perform these transactions very quickly, anytime and anywhere. This service extension is first-of-its-kind in Singapore.
“Our continued efforts to better serve our digitally savvy customers have shown results. Mindy is now able to process transactions, besides assisting our customers with queries on our products and services. This will also see our customer service officers upskilled to perform higher value-added queries that require complex decision-making. Together with Mindy, we continue to strengthen our customer experience across all touch points to serve our customers even better,” said Mr Stamford Low, Director, Customer Service, M1.
Mindy is available on both the m1.com.sg website and My M1 App (for iOS and Android users).
M1 is Singapore’s vibrant and dynamic communications company, providing mobile and fixed services to over 2 million customers. Since the launch of commercial services in 1997, M1 has achieved many firsts, including the first operator to offer nationwide 4G service, as well as ultra high-speed fixed broadband, fixed voice and other services on the Next Generation Nationwide Broadband Network (NGNBN).
- Disney+ officially starts streaming in Singapore on 23 February 70 views | posted on February 24, 2021
- Colors Kannada launches ‘BIGG BOSS Kannada’ Season 8 68 views | posted on February 26, 2021
- Fremantle acquires multi-territory production rights for ‘Good With Wood’ 53 views | posted on February 25, 2021
- VOOT launches interactivity for Colors fiction shows 37 views | posted on February 24, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020