Lyle Bettson-Barker steps up at Endemol Shine International
Bettson-Barker was previously Sales Director with ESI for New Zealand and affiliate Pay Television within Australia since September 2015, in addition to providing leave cover across the pan Asian region during this time.
Formerly, he worked for ESI, Endemol Worldwide Distribution and Southern Star managing the technical acquistions for all new content across Australia, New Zealand, Asia, US and Canada since 2007.
Matt Creasey, EVP of Sales and Acquisiton for Endemol Shine International commented: “Whilst we are sad to see our long standing colleague Kirsten Cargill leave ESI after over 20 years with the company to pursue new ventures, we are extremely lucky to have Lyle step up into this position. With the mentorship of Kirsten, Lyle has already nurtured great relationships and knowledge across the region and we look forward to him taking the reins in early August.”
Lyle Bettson-Barker said: “I’ve been extremely lucky to be part of this ever changing and continually growing company for a number of years and the opportunity to further represent ESI across Australia and New Zealand is an offer too good to refuse.”
“We already have very strong relationships with all clients across the territory and with a catalogue as immense but also as diverse as ESI’s it’s incredibly exciting. Despite all the recent changes and challenges within the industry, there’s amazing opportunity to see our wide spectrum of content across all platforms in the territory. It’s an honour to showcase our incredible slate both for ESI & ESG and also for the producers we represent both locally and internationally,” he added.
Bettson-Barker will continue to report through to Matt Creasey, EVP Sales and Acquisitions.
Global distributor Endemol Shine International has a portfolio of over 55,000 hours of owned and third party programming across scripted and non-scripted genres.
This includes Broadchurch, Peaky Blinders, The Fall, Humans, The Frankenstein Chronicles, Troy: Fall of a City, Grantchester, Gunpowder, Delicious, The Good Karma Hospital, Harem, Tin Star, The Tunnel, Home and Away, Archer, Younger, Bounty Hunters, MasterChef, The Block, 24 Hours in A & E, Anthony Bourdain Parts Unknown, One Born Every Minute, My Kitchen Rules, Beat Shazam, LEGO Masters, Britain’s Best Home Cook and Mr Bean.
Endemol Shine International has regionally focused distribution hubs in London, Los Angeles, Sydney, Miami, Moscow, Singapore and Mumbai, which serve broadcasters and other platforms in every market.
- Abacus Media Rights secures international distribution rights for ‘The Masked Dancer UK’ 104 views | posted on May 17, 2021
- Differentiating the sports OTT experience 103 views | posted on May 14, 2021
- Asian independent short films now accessible worldwide with ZEASN and Viddsee team up 103 views | posted on May 17, 2021
- Social entertainment platform GazeTV breaks the tradition with blockchain, tokenized ecosystem for audiences and video creators 68 views | posted on May 17, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020