LONDON – Endemol Shine Brazil, part of global content creator, producer and distributor Endemol Shine Group, has announced three new appointments in its commercial division following the company’s growth strategy – involving Renato Martinez, Nelson Rosa and Rubens Ajzenberg.
Renato Martinez returns to Endemol Shine Brazil as Content Sales Director, having previously worked for the company as Marketing and Sales Director until 2015. His remit will include overseeing content and format sales across linear and non-linear platforms. Martinez has over 15 years’ experience in marketing and sales with previous roles at Viacom and RedeTV!.
Nelson Rosa joins the licensing division in the role of Licensing Commercial where he will represent key Endemol Shine brands such as MasterChef Brazil, Black Mirror and Simon’s Cat Brazil. Rosa has more than 30 years of brand licensing experience, working with world renown IP including Marvel, DC Comics, The Simpsons, Strawberry Shortcake and Ninja Turtles.
Rubens Ajzenberg joins Endemol Shine Brazil in the role of Brand Solutions, with a focus on the company’s Branded Content projects. He has previously worked in the commercial and creative departments across a number of projects for Divina Comédia Produções.
Juliana Algañaraz, Managing Director of Endemol Shine Brazil said: “We are delighted to add Renato, Nelson and Rubens to the commercial team. The expertise and knowledge they bring with them will be a great addition to the company as our commercial output across our programming, brand licensing and branded content continues to grow.”
With expertise in TV and digital production, Endemol Shine Brazil work with some of the biggest brands in the world including Pantene for reality show Cabelo Pantene and beer brand Eisenbahn.
Endemol Shine Brazil also work with some of the most recognisable and creative IP in the world to deliver successful brand licensing programmes for properties such as MasterChef, All Together Now and The Wall.
- Firstlight Media teams with Google Cloud to deliver next-gen OTT 50 views | posted on January 21, 2021
- Rising Asia keeps the region prolific with diverse content 45 views | posted on January 22, 2021
- Banijay Rights new sales structure in LATAM, Canada, and German-speaking territories 45 views | posted on January 25, 2021
- ‘Beyblade Burst’ TV series now airing on RTV Indonesia via Animasia Studio 41 views | posted on January 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020