LONDON – Endemol Shine Brazil, part of global content creator, producer and distributor Endemol Shine Group, has announced three new appointments in its commercial division following the company’s growth strategy – involving Renato Martinez, Nelson Rosa and Rubens Ajzenberg.
Renato Martinez returns to Endemol Shine Brazil as Content Sales Director, having previously worked for the company as Marketing and Sales Director until 2015. His remit will include overseeing content and format sales across linear and non-linear platforms. Martinez has over 15 years’ experience in marketing and sales with previous roles at Viacom and RedeTV!.
Nelson Rosa joins the licensing division in the role of Licensing Commercial where he will represent key Endemol Shine brands such as MasterChef Brazil, Black Mirror and Simon’s Cat Brazil. Rosa has more than 30 years of brand licensing experience, working with world renown IP including Marvel, DC Comics, The Simpsons, Strawberry Shortcake and Ninja Turtles.
Rubens Ajzenberg joins Endemol Shine Brazil in the role of Brand Solutions, with a focus on the company’s Branded Content projects. He has previously worked in the commercial and creative departments across a number of projects for Divina Comédia Produções.
Juliana Algañaraz, Managing Director of Endemol Shine Brazil said: “We are delighted to add Renato, Nelson and Rubens to the commercial team. The expertise and knowledge they bring with them will be a great addition to the company as our commercial output across our programming, brand licensing and branded content continues to grow.”
With expertise in TV and digital production, Endemol Shine Brazil work with some of the biggest brands in the world including Pantene for reality show Cabelo Pantene and beer brand Eisenbahn.
Endemol Shine Brazil also work with some of the most recognisable and creative IP in the world to deliver successful brand licensing programmes for properties such as MasterChef, All Together Now and The Wall.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 93 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 54 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 45 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Nippon TV’s ‘Your Turn To Kill’ receives award at 2020 Seoul International Drama Awards 37 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020