ATLANTA – CNN has ranked as the #1 global news brand, outpacing BBC, The New York Times, BuzzFeed and others in desktop and mobile audience size across the US and 24 key international markets.
CNBC, Bloomberg, Al Jazeera, Euronews, Sky News, and other international news brands trail CNN by more than 100 million multiplatform unique visitors and fall outside of the top 5 ranking.
- CNN: 166 million multiplatform unique visitors
- BBC: 161 million unique visitors
- HuffPost Global: 115 million unique visitors
- The New York Times Brand: 112 million unique visitors
- Yahoo News: 109 million unique visitors
- BuzzFeed: 99 million unique visitors
Source: comScore Multi-Platform Media Metrix Worldwide Rollup, June 2018. Based on CNN Brand entity compared to a custom list of single brand, multinational competitors in the News/Information Category (including The United States, Canada, Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Chile, China, Colombia, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Malaysia, Mexico, Norway, Singapore, Spain, Taiwan, United Kingdom and Vietnam.)
CNN Digital also ranked as the #1 news brand in the United States across all major categories, including unique users, mobile users, video views, millennial audience and social.
For more information and those detailed rankings, visit the CNN Press Room.
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 107 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 79 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 66 views | posted on August 6, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 51 views | posted on August 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020