TEL AVIV – Prime time reality show, Curvy Supermodel, has received two new commissions in Europe. After a successful first season on Ukraine’s 1+1, the channel has recommissioned the Armoza Formats show for a second season, while Germany’s RTLII have licensed a third season of the modelling competition.
Locally titled Model XL, the second season of the Ukrainian adaptation will air this September, while the third German season will begin airing summer 2018.
Produced by Tresor TV, Curvy Supermodel (120’) is set to change how we define beauty, in a nationwide casting show that searches for the face of the future – with power, style and curves.
Only the best will be selected out of thousands looking to find a place in the tough and discriminative modeling industry and will confront their issues and face challenges that will prepare them for their career.
An expert jury will mentor them and choose who has what it takes to continue to the next episode. We’ll accompany them on their inspiring journeys, and while all will defy society’s stereotype, only one will win the title and the modeling contract.
Avi Armoza, CEO of Armoza Formats, said: “With every additional season of Curvy Supermodel that goes on air, we see that its strong message of challenging beauty stereotypes is increasingly relevant and resonates with viewers. We are proud of the seasons that 1+1 and RTLII have already produced and look forward to seeing their exciting new episodes.”
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 46 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- AVIA closes the year on a high note with its biggest turnout yet for the Asia Video Summit 37 views | posted on November 25, 2020
- Stone Village, BlackBox Multimedia partner to Adapt Mary Shelley’s ‘Frankenstein’ 32 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- Bilibili announces 33 new Chinese anime titles at ‘Made By Bilibili 2020-2021’ 30 views | posted on November 24, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020