TEL AVIV – Prime time reality show, Curvy Supermodel, has received two new commissions in Europe. After a successful first season on Ukraine’s 1+1, the channel has recommissioned the Armoza Formats show for a second season, while Germany’s RTLII have licensed a third season of the modelling competition.
Locally titled Model XL, the second season of the Ukrainian adaptation will air this September, while the third German season will begin airing summer 2018.
Produced by Tresor TV, Curvy Supermodel (120’) is set to change how we define beauty, in a nationwide casting show that searches for the face of the future – with power, style and curves.
Only the best will be selected out of thousands looking to find a place in the tough and discriminative modeling industry and will confront their issues and face challenges that will prepare them for their career.
An expert jury will mentor them and choose who has what it takes to continue to the next episode. We’ll accompany them on their inspiring journeys, and while all will defy society’s stereotype, only one will win the title and the modeling contract.
Avi Armoza, CEO of Armoza Formats, said: “With every additional season of Curvy Supermodel that goes on air, we see that its strong message of challenging beauty stereotypes is increasingly relevant and resonates with viewers. We are proud of the seasons that 1+1 and RTLII have already produced and look forward to seeing their exciting new episodes.”
- Toonz Media Group joins forces with Ferly for ‘Kingdom of None’ 74 views | posted on June 8, 2021
- Viu offers a special treat to frontline food delivery heroes of Singapore 56 views | posted on June 9, 2021
- KC Global Media expands distribution in Cambodia, Malaysia, and the Philippines 55 views | posted on June 10, 2021
- Red Fiber offers special deals and sets expansion goals for seamless customer experience in the Philippines 40 views | posted on June 10, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020