Toggle’s first docuseries produced by Beach House Labs
SINGAPORE – Toggle has launched its first ever original documentary series titled Wild City Rescue. The series is produced by Beach House Labs, a division of Beach House Pictures that specialises in digital and branded content.
The eight-part, 15-minute observational documentary series is a spin-off of the globally successful and award winning Wild City series featuring David Attenborough. The series showcases the unsung heroes of Singapore who dedicate their lives to the protection and conservation of Singapore wildlife.
The series follows the men and women of the Animal Concerns Research & Education Society (ACRES), Wildlife Reserves Singapore and various government agencies as they actively rescue animals from the urban jungle of Singapore and return them safely into the wild.
Wild City Rescue will also be the first time that Beach House will be crossing over content from two shows of their shows. Ellard, the zany monster reporter from okto’s Hiccup & Sneeze, also a series by Beach House Kids, will make an appearance in a mini Wild City Rescue series crafted specifically for kids. Ellard takes us on a comical and educational journey as he educates kids about Singapore’s native animals.
Donovan Chan, Creative Director of Beach House Pictures said: “We’re super excited to release our first original documentary series with Toggle. Digital platforms represent an incredible opportunity to extend our reach and reputation for innovation and world class content to new audiences online here and around the world.”
Louis Ng, Founder and Chief Executive of ACRES also shared: “ACRES is very thrilled to partner Beach House Pictures for Wild City Rescue. There is an urgent need to showcase our own native wildlife, and all the efforts taken by various organizations for increased public awareness and I am confident that Wild City Rescue will greatly aid this.”
Beach House Labs is a digital and content studio that aims to help brands craft meaningful content solutions to effectively engage audiences across the globe. A division of the internationally acclaimed and award-winning production company Beach House Pictures, Labs harnesses the power of storytelling to create premium multi-format content that cuts through the noise of today’s increasingly complex communication landscape – from long-form programming and feature specials to short-form episodic, customised social content, or even creative storytelling through virtual reality.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 90 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 50 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 44 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Nippon TV’s ‘Your Turn To Kill’ receives award at 2020 Seoul International Drama Awards 34 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020